Brewer Fanatic

6/12/05 Brewers (Sheets) @ Phillies (Lidle) 12:35 CST

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Good lord this team sucks.

Couldn't have put it any better myself.

It is absolutely infuriating to see us score 5 and lose last night and not be able to get more than 1 today when 3 runs would win the game (ok, not now the Phelps gave up 4). It's like they're trying to throw the games...they do just enough to lose all the time.

I need to vent:

Jenkins is the biggest sack of useless crap. If we can unload Spivey and get something decent in return, we should be able to get a bag of balls for Jenkins.

Hardy needs more time at AAA. I've seen more good AB's out of Weeks so far in two games than I've seen out of JJ all year.

Our bottom of the order absolutely blows. How in the hell are we supposed to score a run with Jenkins, Hardy, Moeller, and the pitcher. Something MUST change with this or we won't be winning very often.

Anyone else feel this season slipping away? It's no longer "early" and we have to play some very tough teams coming up (Toronto/Cubs).

Congratulations Milwaukee.... you've successfully turned feelings of joy and optimism on Friday afternoon following a great trade and news of Weeks' callup into total depression after a sweep in Philly.

Sheets drops to 2-6. He's continually plagued by crappy defense and non-existent offense in his starts. I can't believe he resigned with us.

At this point I hope they go in the tank so I can save some money on tickets...

Then why are you here or a fan of the Brewers?

Man, I don't understand fans that think like this. I really hope you were being sarcastic.

And Geoff "POS" Jenkins AGAIN strikes out.

ThePurpleStorm, why'd you have to go there? Unless I'm gravely mistaken, you're simply trying to hide the vulgarities. Just say he's terrible or he sucks or he can go to Hell, no need to do that.

Geoff Jenkins, you are officially my least favorite Brewer.

Other guys on my sh** list:

Overbay (what the heck has happened to him?)

Moeller

Hardy (nice AB in the 7th...not)

Phelps

Bottalico

Jenkins

Jenkins

Jenkins

Man do I hate being a fan of this team. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

If I were Doug Melvin I'd fly to Tampa to be as visible as possible to make the players paranoid and psyche them out. There is nothing worse than players seeing their GM lurking in their hotel lobby as they check in.

Either that, or maybe they should have a team meeting to address all of these problems. Honestly, I covered college sports at UW-Whitewater and I remember sitting through a volleyball team meeting where every player had a chance to speak out with their feelings. Something needs to be done to light a fire under their (expletive). The offense is just plain sad.

My thinking is they should maybe try and acquire a veteran 4th or 5th outfielder because what happens if Jenks' gets worse and worse? Who do we got? Chris Magruder? And having Dave Krynzel is counterproductive because he needs consistent at bats and he won't get them in Milwaukee.

Archived