Brewer Fanatic

6/12/05 Brewers (Sheets) @ Phillies (Lidle) 12:35 CST

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon Big Ben, let's get a win today.

Ricky gets start #2 today.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Lineups:

MILWAUKEE PHILADELPHIA AVG HR RBI AVG HR RBI Brady Clark CF .324 6 25 Jimmy Rollins SS .263 5 19 Rickie Weeks 2B .500 0 1 Kenny Lofton CF .398 1 10 Lyle Overbay 1B .278 7 29 Bobby Abreu RF .325 16 46 Carlos Lee LF .286 15 55 Pat Burrell LF .324 13 54 Bill Hall 3B .284 6 25 Jim Thome 1B .217 5 23 Geoff Jenkins RF .242 6 23 Chase Utley 2B .309 9 29 J.J. Hardy SS .181 1 12 David Bell 3B .269 3 21 Chad Moeller C .185 1 5 Todd Pratt C .254 3 13 Ben Sheets RHP .000 0 0 Cory Lidle RHP .158 0 1 (2-5, 3.65) (5-4, 4.46) 

Nice lineup except of course, Lyle Overbay. Overbay could not get himself out of a hole with a ladder. Overbay or should we say OOOOver-rated, OOOver-hyped, OOOver-and done with? Lyle could not hit a watermelon if it were on a tee, let alone a pitched baseball. Lyle needs to rip open his chin again so he can rip into the ball because obviously, it's the only way he can hit. Untill he gets it together and stops hitting into weak 4-6-3 double plays or little girl pop outs, I believe that the newest chant for our first baseman goes a little something like this: OOOOOOhhh Crud!! Lyle is up.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Nice lineup except of course, Lyle Overbay. Overbay could not get himself out of a hole with a ladder. Overbay or should we say OOOOver-rated, OOOver-hyped, OOOver-and done with? Lyle could not hit a watermelon if it were on a tee, let alone a pitched baseball. Lyle needs to rip open his chin again so he can rip into the ball because obviously, it's the only way he can hit. Untill he gets it together and stops hitting into weak 4-6-3 double plays or little girl pop outs, I believe that the newest chant for our first baseman goes a little something like this: OOOOOOhhh Crud!! Lyle is up.

Quite a rant on a guy who is obviously a very good hitter, but is going through probably the longest slump of his career.

If anyone deserves criticism, it's Jenkins. He's on about a year and a half slump, and is still half the hitter O is in clutch situations.

Ripping Overbay is needless, and quite moronic.

Quote:
Quite a rant on a guy who is obviously a very good hitter, but is going through probably the longest slump of his career.

If anyone deserves criticism, it's Jenkins. He's on about a year and a half slump, and is still half the hitter O is in clutch situations.

Ripping Overbay is needless, and quite moronic.

Wow easy boy. First off I think the second half of last year was his longest slump. Why is Overbay above criticism? The awful Jenkins has been outhitting the Great One (aka Overbay) for the last three weeks.

Like I said brewerjamie uses his negative mojo to counter the negative mojo of a particular player and the cross-mojonation often leads to a positive mojo for that player. It's technically called a antimojobrewerjaimierectomy.

Verified Member

Ugh, did anyone catch what Daron said while Brady was batting? 0-11 and now with the groundout 0-12. Honestly, I think many of us knew that Brady had been playing a little out of his mind. Geez, don't let that average drop down to where it should be Brady!!! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

C'mon Brewers!

Archived