Brewer Fanatic

5/28/05 Astros (Rodriguez) vs Brewers (Sheets) 6:05pm CST

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think O is going to break out of it today and hit the ball hard a couple of times. He worked that count pretty good and missed a pitch he shouldn't have. He will hit one of those off speed breaking balls today is my prediction!

Bill just said that he is going to show us all how -he- scores a game during tomorrow's broadcast! I'll be waiting on pins and needles.

On a side note, Spivey and Moeller just went down on bac-to-back strikeouts. Hmmm. That's wierd. Talk about Twilight Zone.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Quote:
Bill just said that he is going to show us all how -he- scores a game during tomorrow's broadcast!

In fairness to Bill, I would imagine that he is doing that because Steve Rushin had an article in the most recent issue of SI in which he writes about how nobody keeps score anymore. Perhaps Bill is trying to help buck that trend.

SPIVEY!!!!!! There is no way Sheets should be on the hook for the loss. DAMN! I'm surprised the police haven't been called to the dugout yet because, if I were Ben, I'd be choking the guy! He mishandles the ball which leads to 3 unearned runs...and then he K's. I'm hoping he'll make it up to the man of the hour, but WHY was Spivey in the lineup!

Archived