Brewer Fanatic

5/28/05 Astros (Rodriguez) vs Brewers (Sheets) 6:05pm CST

BuckyTuba

couldn't contain my excitement for this game, created the game thread early. welcome back Ben (1-3, 3.95).

hopefully we can beat up on rookie Wandy Rodriguez (0-1, 6.35) in his 2nd start this year.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Ben is BACK!!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Although Adams is gone... guess he didn't "battle" enoughhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

Sheets' return + 4 game win streak + 5 county discount + Memorial Day weekend

Will we get 30,000 at Miller Park tonight? I'm going and I'm hoping for a great crowd. Plus, I'm pumped because this will be my first time watching Sheets pitch live barring a late scratch. I swear either Santos or Glover have been pitching at every Brewer game I've gone to the past year. Anyways, here's to a great game and another Brewers W!

Today's lineups brought to you by the Wisconsin Tubas, pissing off Randy Moss since 2004:

Astros:

Palmeiro, CF, .340

Self, RF, .318

Vizcaino, 2B, .242

Berkman, LF, .206

Lamb, 1B, .195

Ensberg, 3B, .283

Everett, SS, .225

Chavez, C, .220

Rodriguez, P, .500

Brewers:

Clark, CF, .330

Cirillo, 3B, .286

Jenkins, RF, .261

Lee, LF, .265

Overbay, 1B, .299

Hall, SS, .300

Spivey, 2B, .233

Moeller, C, .109

Sheets, P, .000

Where's Hardy? If I'm Ben, I want the most sure-handed glove in my infield in the lineup. Let Hall and Spivey battle over the 2B spot, but Hardy should get this start. Maybe they're saving him for a double-switch when Ben faints after the second inning. SO KIDDING! Here's hoping for a repeat of the MIL v. ATL game last year... Probably have my hopes set a bit high but that's what an ace in the hole does...makes me giddy with hope.

Not to take away the anti O reversed mojo but I am glad they left him in vs a lefty tonight since he says he concentrates more against a lefty that helps his overall approach. His at bat vs Franco last night was way too over aggressive for him. The first pitch he was going to swing at anything. Then why throw him a strike since he was behind. Sit on the inside fastball and spray the off speed breaking ball to left. You are a .300 hitter so get back at it. Get O hot and see how productive this team can be. Go Crew!

Archived