Brewer Fanatic

6/13/05 Brewers (Capuano) @ DRays (Waechter) 6:15 CST

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arhghghgh. how hard is it for moeller to not let a ball get passed him? geez, it costs us run! that kinda crap play is just driving me nuts. losing because you have a lack of talent is one thing, losing because you don't execute fundamental aspects of the game is another. maybe there's a connection to talent there. i don't know. frustration setting in. rambling. the whole "mental errors" thing gets old in a hurry.

Watch us not score a run with a guy at second and no outs!

Edit: Way to advance the runner Hall. Are our guys clueless or just totally devoid of the talent it takes to get the job done?

And no Jenkins is up....looks like it's up to Prince.

Well, Jenkins looked better in that AB, even if the result was still the same. Tried taking the second pitch the opposite way and fouled it, then flew out fairly deep to left-center. I'd like to see him keep trying to go to left in his next couple of ABs.

Prince needs to see some pitches.

Archived