Brewer Fanatic

6/13/05 Brewers (Capuano) @ DRays (Waechter) 6:15 CST

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neither Nelson or Hart would solve the problem with Jenkins. We actually need a good mlb outfielder for that hole. Maybe they can get one for Overbay. Anyways...I guess you can't really expect too much from this lineup. I think Weeks and Hardy will be very exciting to watch next year though.

Bill: "Doug Waechter feeling it tonight..."

Jim Powell: "The Brewers keep running into hot teams..."

Well, it isnt coincidence fellas that pitchers w/ 7.20 ERA's are "feeling it" against us, and the teams we are playing that are knocking the snot out of us are "hot"...its actually because we suck.

I repeat: Waechter has an ERA of 7.20 during home games this year. We've scored three friggin' runs tonight...and all three via the home run.

Based on the pitching matchups I thought we had a damn good chance to take two from the Rays but it's quite obvious that it doesn't matter who other team trots out there. Watch us get no-hit by Hideo Nomo.

And here's Bottalico...at least we won't have to worry about losing a one run game.

Sheesh...way to keep blowing your trade value you bum. He can be replaced easily, but I was hoping we could get something for him at the deadline. Why don't they make any documentaries about Brewer fans...we suffer a hell of a lot more than Cubs fans.

Why don't they make any documentaries about Brewer fans...we suffer a hell of a lot more than Cubs fans.

I always thought the difference between Cubs fans and Brewer fans is that WE know how bad our teams are.

Archived