Brewer Fanatic

6/14/05 Brewers (Ohka) @ DRays (Fossum) 6:15 CST

bjkrautk
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not impressed with Yost. There is no way Ohka should have been in that long.

Yost is very lucky we got out of that jam or else I would have gone crazy on the fan forums tonight.

Quote:
Remember when Spivey hit a home run? Ohka's on his way to a shutout!

Let's not all wet out pants with glee jussssst yet. these are the Devil Rays, after all.

Still, this is an encouraging performance. Wouldn;t mind seeing turnbow come in to slam the door, though. If nothing else, just cos' he's funny to look at.

Quote:
Let's not all wet out pants with glee jussssst yet. these are the Devil Rays, after all.

I pee my pants with glee when I have to pee my pants with glee. Ohka has pitched tremendously tonight.

A legit number 5 ? Well.. going by his ERA this year.. and past years.. and then tonight.. i'd say he's more like a legit 3..

It is against the devil rays but hitting has never been their problem.. well i cant say never.. but not this year it isn't...

pause for weeks at bat...

way to battle.. look Yost.. another "Gamer"

TO has been very good tonite. Very good debut. To think, this guy is our fifth starter. We have come a long ways from the days of Jimmy Haynes and company. Now we just need an offense to go with this good pitching.

Lets get excited who cares? As Brewers fans optimism and the future is all we ever have.

As far as "its only Tampa Bay" Tampa Bay really isnt that horrible of a hitting team, just look at the stats. Its the errors the screw em over, but then again tonights team is diffrent from the team of the begging on the year with the massive roster changes in the last few days.

Archived