Brewer Fanatic

6/14/05 Brewers (Ohka) @ DRays (Fossum) 6:15 CST

bjkrautk

Buy that man a Krispy Kreme!

You know it's entirely feasible that Helms packed on the pounds by other means - maybe his cake roll of choice is the twinkie. He looks like more of a twinkie or Hostess Cupcake guy to me. In any event, he's arguably our hottest hitter.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I think Wes Helms has turned into some great hitter, but I think it's time we find a way to get him into the lineup more...at least until he cools off.

I know we brought up Prince to DH for the next two series, but if you're trying to win, who are you using as a DH, Fielder or Helms?

A conversation on sequences? ***? I'm now turning on Uecker, I don't care if it's not synced up.

Edit: Yes, we have horrible TV announcers. But, we have one of the best in Uecker on the radio. I wish there was a way FSN could track how many of use just boycott their audio and listen to the radio instead.

if you have dvr, the delay from the dvr and the radio delay cancel each other out...ueck comes through perfectly.

it is very nice

i want to see the heckler guy jaw at carlos tomorrow. i dont think he has the balls to do it! instead he picks on the guy that has been on the team for one week and the guy in the middle of the horendus slump.

depends on how much the delay is. most of the time it is pretty darn close, but the radio does get ahead at times.

its the price you have to pay to get good commentary on the game sometimes

Quote:
And thank you sleazy phil mickelson for telling us how to separate the rounders from the markers.

why do i think there arent too many rounders playing at potowatomi

Quote:
And thank you sleazy phil mickelson for telling us how to separate the rounders from the markers.

That's Dick Van Patten's kid! I wouldn't mind winning a contest where I could punch him in the stomach some day, just for making these commercials. I'm mad at Potawatami for paying him. I think of him as a marker, but only if I win the contest.

Archived