Brewer Fanatic

6/14/05 Brewers (Ohka) @ DRays (Fossum) 6:15 CST

bjkrautk
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that Possum guy is just dealing... 7 k's so far. Just more bad luck for us running into a pitcher with the hot hand. Darn. We just keep hitting on teams when they are at their peak.

Lucky we got that 2 spot early, because this guy is just awesome. We will be lucky to stay at two runs, I can even see us slipping back to one run.

Can we please, please do something to stop Brainerd from interviewing random fans?

Oh my God in Heaven. Someone put both this pompous fan and Brainard out of their misery. Giving him a microphone?????? This is the most unprofessional broadcast I've ever heard. Watching Brainard is like watching the sun, Goodfeet commercials, or old reruns of Saved By the Bell: You don't wanna do it, but yet you feel compelled. You can't put your finger on it. But in all seriousness, Brainard (and I don't care if I spelled it right) is an embarassment to FSN, the City of Milwaukee, and the Brewers. I hope he slips on a wet ramp.

Fire Brainard now. Rickie is at the plate and Brainard gives the heckler a mic so he's even louder. What happens? Rickie strikes out because you could easly tell he couldn't focus.

Who needs runs? We've got the fighters, the gamers and the hard-workers. That's all we need, right Ned?

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I hate that commercial.

On a side-note.....On Sunday Daron Sutton better thank his father big time because if Don wasn't a major leaguer Daron wouldn't have a job in baseball.

Quote:
But in all seriousness, Brainard (and I don't care if I spelled it right) is an embarassment to FSN, the City of Milwaukee, and the Brewers. I hope he slips on a wet ramp

(Starting slow clap)

Good stuff.

Any ideas on how to blackmail Brainard, Billy and Darron? Maybe a rumor about Brainard dating his 16 year old daughter's friend? Schroeder evading taxes? Sutton frequenting prostitutes and then biting them?

I can't help but be frustrated when I don't have a radio around and I have to listen to this crap. It's unbearable at times and reflects poorly on the team in general.

I am so sick of our broadcast team blatantly showing how little they actually care about how the Brewers do. What? You're heckling one of our players? Here's a microphone, keep it up!

If it wasn't for the 1-2 second delay, I'd be listening to Jim and Bob every day.

Wild pitch...runners move up...you just know Helms is gonna strike out.

Edit: Holy crap! What's this? A clutch hit??? But I thought you weren't allowed to get hits with runners in scoring position? Are we cheating??? Someone help me with the rules of this strange game!

Archived