Brewer Fanatic

6/14/05 Brewers (Ohka) @ DRays (Fossum) 6:15 CST

bjkrautk
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and what exactly happened with Rickie this inning defensively? He could have gotten the guy out or something?

Rickie avoided the on-coming baserunner and stayed back on a bounding ball, ultimately resulting in the hitter beating the throw to 1st. If he goes to field the ball, the runner would most likely run into him resulting in an out (or at the very least, the runner would have to go around him).

OMG . . . that interview with the heckler was hilarious. He said he reads the fan forums and heckles the guy who the local fans hate.

Jenkins was the victim last night. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Quote: Wow, 1 bad outing in the past 8 weeks leads to this?

bs: I agree for sure that Phelps has had a great stretch up to that game... 0 ER between April 20 and June 11 (15 innings over 17 games) ... I still haven't gotten over the Cubs game where he came into a 5-2 lead and left with a tie game 5-5 in one inning, leading to an eventual Brewers loss, and the series loss as well.

How's THAT for a grudge?

Then again, I had to get up and leave the room during a discussion two weeks ago about Glendon Rusch...

Quote: Apparently baseless hatred causes people to speak a new dialect of English

Baseless - 3 games lost. Hatred - pretty strong word for what was originally intended as a joke.

Since my comment may be obscuring what otherwise could be substantive discussion, i respectfully withdraw said comment and will keep any further attempts at humor to myself.

Archived