Brewer Fanatic

6/14/05 Brewers (Ohka) @ DRays (Fossum) 6:15 CST

bjkrautk
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Maybe Yost is a bit upset about plate discipline and is making an early point to a young man stating he doesn't start no matter what.

I would love to believe this is the reason. But after watching Jenkins all season and his lack of plate discipline, I can't believe this is why Prince is sitting. If, as someone posted earlier, Prince was pulled up for facing lefties only, and Prince knew of this, I have no problem with him sitting. But if Yost decided today, based upon last night, to sit Prince I have lost even more faith in the direction the Crew is headed.

Weeks not only with the waggling of his bat reminds me of Gary Sheffield. Weeks hits the ball harder than most players I've seen, ala Sheffield. I think that this kid has a pretty good offensive future.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Quote:
anyone notice that rickie uses the thick handled bat over the thin ones that Jenkins likes to use?

I was noticing the thick handle. That's what I prefer as well, I just can't use it quite like "The Rick".

Maybe Yost is a bit upset about plate discipline and is making an early point to a young man stating he doesn't start no matter what.

Prince is not playing simply because Wes must be in the lineup vs lefties. I won't be surprised to see Fielder later though.

Wow. I can't believe Lyle could not get to 3rd on his "double".

Archived