Brewer Fanatic

6/17/05 Brewers (Davis) @ Toronto (Chacin) 6:07 CST

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow that was painful. Having never seen Chacin before he looks like David Wells. I decided to watch the game on mute rather than listen to the two idiots. Right now someone may be looking out for me by not putting tomorrows game on tv. This is brutal. If this team was mediocre before are pitching fell apart how bad are we going to be now if are pitching does not come back around.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mlb/photo/photogallery/2003_2nd_half_moments/mil/01.jpg

And the Post Game is brought to you by...^*%@, I can't find it. The $@ with it!

(brewerfanified)

Re: OK I am confused. Why would they PH for Hardy (1 for 2, walk, double) instead of for Jenkins 0 for June.

Futurefan - Not to beat a dead horse but the reason is we only have 3 OF tonight. Magruder is in AZ with his wife who is having an emergency c-section.

Helms was PH for by Fielder because of the RHP. We probabally would have let Jenkins hit anyway because of the RHP.

Tonight was not the night to try out Hall in the OF.

Archived