Brewer Fanatic

6/17/05 Brewers (Davis) @ Toronto (Chacin) 6:07 CST

You do need to admit, it is so funny. We always, if we get behind, can catch up to a CLOSE second. Or if we are ahead we can just manage to lose it a run a CLOSE second.

Let me predict an offensive breakout for us, and we only lose 10-7. Our runs for and against are still positive and we will be 7 or 8 games below .500.

We are so mentally weak.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....watching Jenkins play his way to a trade makes this all worth it.

And what team exactly is going to want to trade for this kind of production?

He's playing his way out of any kind of trade possibilities.

I was just in the shower. Did Jenkins really just GIDP?? Seriously, please, just don't let him embarass himself anymore. I actually have moved past loathing his play, and I just feel sorry for him. WOW!! I want him to do sooooo well too. He is a great guy, who has been with this team forever. Ahh well, so was Greg Vaughn, and if I remember correctly he left Milwaukee around the Mendoza line. Jenkins should start using the 'roids again.

Ok, I know DLR has been pretty bad, but why is Daron calling him out like this? He keeps talking about inconsistency and how he has "embarrassed himself." This is at least the second time he has done this, while he never says anything but "scuffling" to describe any other player on the roster. Could it be any more obvious that he just regurgitates whatever Yost tells him?

Archived