6/18/05 Brewers (Sheets) @ Toronto (Halladay) 4:07 CST

ja002h
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good to see the Brew Crew with a W

Uecker calling Jenkins shot moments before he hit was great

nice to see Sheets pitching well

gotta really question Yost on putting in Phelps in that situation... it worked but wow what a gamble

Would you rather Yost left Turnbow in? Despite the good looking numbers, I wouldn't trust Turnbow with a one run lead.

I'd be all for Melvin trading Derrick for some more offense while his stock is still semi-high. I think Turnbow is gonna be like Kolb all over again...a one year wonder. There is a reason so many teams got rid of him.

Don't people think it is really tough for a "closer" to pitch every 11 days as a "closer". The last time DT came into close a game was June 7th. Really tough to stay sharp without work.

You will notice this is the same thing that happened to Kolb after the All-Star break last year. He went about a week without pitching and he lost it.

Quote:
You will notice this is the same thing that happened to Kolb after the All-Star break last year. He went about a week without pitching and he lost it.

You'll notice that he still hasn't found it. I hope that's just a bad analogy on your part and not a sign of things to come.

Archived