Brewer Fanatic

6/18/05 Brewers (Sheets) @ Toronto (Halladay) 4:07 CST

ja002h
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Jenkins just hasn't been the same since he went off the juice. It's like popeye without his spinach http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smokin.gif

"And the brewers leave 3 stranded"- every brewer game

Two things have become oh so apparent.

1. Chad Moeller doesn't deserve a roster spot. I don't care how good of friends he is with Ben Sheets. This is just a joke now. You can't carry a guy hitting .174 when he doesn't bring anything to the table. 28 Ks and 3 BBs. No defensive prowess to speak of . . . c'mon Doug, pull the plug. I don't care if we don't have anyone to promote. I refuse to believe this is the best option out there.

2. Geoff Jenkins needs to go, I don't care how, he just needs to go, or at least ride the pine Helms style. I realize you can't trade him because of his contract, but you can't seriously put this guy in the lineup anymore. I used to love him as much as anyone, but I'm not going to wander around blind thinking his defense in RF can even begin to compensate for what he does at the plate.

Jenks? A HR? Seriously?!?!?
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Verified Member

Wow, Yost stuck w/ Jenks all the way to 0-29??? GULP!!!

Happy he hit a homerun to give the Crew a 3 run cushion, BUT there was no one on base. :-) He is the team leader today with 3 men LOB.

Come on Bow, shut the door!

Quote:
1. Chad Moeller doesn't deserve a roster spot. I don't care how good of friends he is with Ben Sheets. This is just a joke now. You can't carry a guy hitting .174 when he doesn't bring anything to the table. 28 Ks and 3 BBs. No defensive prowess to speak of . . . c'mon Doug, pull the plug. I don't care if we don't have anyone to promote. I refuse to believe this is the best option out there.

Chad has really been hitting better as of late and does a good job calling games. I understand .170 is quite pathetic but who do you plan to replace him with? Mosquera?.......give me a break. Its not like there are alot of backup catchers out there who are going to go out there and hit .280. I think we've seen in the past few weeks that Moeller can be servicable now that he's gotten some consistant playing time. I believe by the end of the year Chad will be hitting around .220-.230, which for me will be acceptable for a backup catcher.

Archived