Brewer Fanatic

6/19/05 Brewers (Capuano) vs Jays (Towers) 12:07 CST

brewersClone
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree. I've had no problem with Donnelly. I dont remember who it was, but ........one of the last years in County Stadium, the Brewers had a really bad one. Didnt the Cubs have a guy for years (Kim?) that had them running into outs at home plate? He's gone, right?

I disagree. I've had no problem with Donnelly. I dont remember who it was, but ........one of the last years in County Stadium, the Brewers had a really bad one.
Chris Bando

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Daron just said TOMAH Ohka again. Has anyone heard Jim Powell or Bob Uecker pronounce that name?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Brady ALMOST got burned going home on an infield hit for the 2nd time in the game there. Good throw and he's out by a mile. Heck, anything close would have had him.

true, but it's good to see the Jays give back that run that Rickie gave away.

havent looked at the standing for a while but i just noticed that we have played 10 more road games than home games. Hopefully now that we are pretty much done with these long road trips for the year, we can inch back to .500.

Archived