Brewer Fanatic

6/21/05 Cubs (Williams) @ Brewers (Santos) 7:05 CST

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, I DEMAND a friggin come from behind victory. Watching the Brewers never come back makes me feel like I do when I'm watching Favre lead the charge down the field with less than 2 minutes only to throw the inevidable pick.

So is this THE rickie weeks we are going to have to deal with for the rest of the year? Has he been this awful defensively in nashville? I like the bat but my lord this is harry high school stuff going on. And now santos is coming back down to earth this is not good. I hope the brewers score more than 2 runs. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smokin.gif

Quote:
And now santos is coming back down to earth this is not good. I hope the brewers score more than 2 runs

Victimized by his defense . . . but yeah Santos blows!!! Send him back to AAA!

We can blame tonight's probable loss on the Journal Sentinal. They had a small piece in today's paper on how the Brewers are the second best team in baseball when leading after 6 innings...something like 25-1.

And what happens tonight....of course.

Archived