• Last Reply

I have a chance to start:

Clark

O

Weeks

Hall

Jenkins

Thoughts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your fantasy team must not be very good. I hope you are supplementing the below average offense you are getting from O, Weeks and Jenks at their positions with good players like Manny Ramirez and Derrick Lee.

Personally, against Zambrano, I'd start Hall and that's it. Jenks should weld himself to the bench.

Well I started everyone of them except for the guy who just tied a ML record by K ing twice in one inning.

BTW:

Clark: FA pickup

Overbay: drafted

Weeks: FA pickup

Hall: FA pickup

Jenkins: draft

I am 9-0 this week but middle of the pack since too many injuries.

Go Crew!

Quote:
Two K's in one inning by Geoff. He just keeps finding new ways to suck

Not to defend Jenkins' suckability, but that first strikeout was horrible...that last pitch was a good 6 inches off the plate.

These umpires have been horrible in this series. Kudos to the guy behind the Brewers dugout laying into the ump behind the plate.

So who else saw Zambrano flip off the fans when he was walking off the field? The cameras caught it for a split second then turned away. I thought for sure Darrin or Bill would say something after returning from commercial but they never did.

30,000 quiet Cub fans... he he he

I hope the Crew fans there put the boot in for the next two hours.

Billy E Hall... is it actually possible this guy is gonna turn into a hall of famer. Serious, if you play this good when you are 25 just think when you are 27 - 30. Oh, just thought about Jenks, so can that. No really, maybe Billy is for real.

You know how we want to can Butch. Really, Jenks is the big head who will not listen. Billy listens... and SUPERstar.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Hey, fellas. What are we complaining about tonight?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I've been thinking this for a little while now but didnt really want to say anything, but does anyone else think that Billy might be the SS of the future and not JJ? I mean Billy is only 25, mashing the ball, and plays good defense. I really dont ever see JJ putting up the kind of offensive numbers that Hall is right now. I understand it is still possible that Billy is going through a hot streak and he'll come back down to earth soon, but with every game that seems less and less likely.

Thoughts

After an eight-run inning, someone has already posted a "don't count us out of the wild card" thread on this forum.

A few hours earlier, we were talking about a fire sale.

Brian, bring out the lock !!

Definately. If Braun turns out.

I think Hall will be at SS or 3B for a while.

Even second base isn't out of the question. Management may decide Rickie should be an outfielder.

Anyway, theres room for Mr. Hall.

Archived