Brewer Fanatic

6/23/05 Cubs (Rusch) @ Brewers (Sheets) 1:05 CST

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realized that Bill Hall has a .904 OPS. Yes, that is correct, Bill Hall has an OPS of over .900.

For the most part, Hall's stats are almost the same as David Wright's. Not bad. Just wanted to put his stats in line with a name.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Who was saying this game was over back in the top of the 1st again?

Anyway, I hate to repeat a cliché but "it's a dry heat." 91º in MKE when it's this dry is probably not bad at all compared to a typical 91º day in Texas, Louisiana, or wherever. As long as they guys stay hydrated they'll be fine.

My 2¢ on the "let's walk D. Lee every AB" discussion - didn't someone run a simulation a year or two ago showing Bonds in one of his monster seasons vs. if he'd been walked intentionally every time? The season with Bonds being walked every time saw MANY more runs created.

Think about it this way - no matter how hot he's hitting, he won't do better than the 1.000 OBP you're giving him by walking him every time.

I am the first one to complain about Sheets not getting any run support, but it really ticks me off when the Brewers come from behind to tie the game and then he gives up a run the next inning. It's almost like he wants to lose but keep it as close as possible.

Aramis Ramirez is swinging the stick well this series. Nice. I like it.

Umm, is that a cry out for help or what? You may want to check out the Cubs board.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Wait a minute... D Lee singled with one out in the inning and came around to score???? Yeah... there's no reason to believe he wouldn't score when you walk him to lead off an inning.

OK Bucky, you win. You're right. How dare we challenge your line of thinking?

Archived