Brewer Fanatic

6/23/05 Cubs (Rusch) @ Brewers (Sheets) 1:05 CST

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Last I checked a .463 OBP means he gets out more than half the time. With nobody on base, I'll take those odds. And also... last I checked Ben Sheets is a little bit better than your average Major League pitcher.

Well you should definately check again. .463 would be his BATTING AVERAGE. You need to calm down and stop taking your little pot shots (monday morning qb). I'm giving my opinion, i don't need someone telling me it's worth nothing.

I believe that Bill Hall is entering mancrush proportions. Who was it that said that Hall was a poor man's Alfonso Soriano? I'm really beginning to agree. He's been out of his mind both offensively and defensively this year, and has played himself into the long-term picture for this team, whether it be at 3B, SS, 2B or in the OF. He no longer is a utility guy. Hall needs to be on the field, at a set position, everyday. I say that position is 3B.

Boy, that Carlos Lee guy ain't half bad, either.

Quote:
Wouldn't this weather be normal for someone from Louisiana?

Guess not, but you would think even they wear short sleeves when it is hot. I mean, it gets cold up here but I ain't weating shorts in January...

Cmon crew...

Quote:
Why would we wear blue jersey's when it's 90 degrees outside?? How dumb is that? Wouldn't we want to take advantage of being the home team in this heat and at least wear our white's?

IIRC the pitcher gets to make the call on the home jerseys. So Ben chose the Unis AND is wearing a long sleeve shirt? Lordy.

I hate Ramirez.

Archived