Brewer Fanatic

6/23/05 Cubs (Rusch) @ Brewers (Sheets) 1:05 CST

Our lineup is just pathetic today.... just pathetic.......

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are by far the worst team in the majors with RISP....

Bases Loaded no outs, 2nd and 3rd no outs, and bases loaded one out.... are all guaranteed ZERO RUNS for the Brewers....

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Helms should have taken one for the team in that at bat to get a run in.

If he had leaned into that pitch, how would he be able to sit down to eat his postgame doughnut?

Maybe he should try swinging at 75 mph fastballs right down the middle of the plate when there are already two strikes in the count.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

The promotion that the Brewers have for July 1st is pretty cool. If I weren't already going to the games on the 2nd and the 3rd, i'd go. You think they're actually going to tally a count and do something about it if the old logo wins?

Everyone in the lineup today is hitting over .300 for the month of June with the exception of Cirillo (.222) and Magruder (.087) (Weeks gets a mulligan). How are we not scoring more runs?

And for all of you who don't like the lineup...Hardy is hitting .188, Jenkins .148 and Overbay .254......nevermind, i just answered my own question.

Archived