Brewer Fanatic

6/23/05 Cubs (Rusch) @ Brewers (Sheets) 1:05 CST

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game reminds me of the old Brewers vs. Cubs games when nobody had any pitching and the final score was something like 14-13 and the team that was trailing would score 6 runs in the last inning all after two out.

Brings back memories doesn't it ?

Yes. Ugh. I get whiplash every time I have a chance to check gameday. We need a "dizzy" emoticon.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The best part about that was we still have O, Jenks, and Branyan to lead off next inning for Bottalico

Branyan is on the DL, and I'm not to excited about having Jenkins left on the bench.

RE: Hardy.

I think Yost is saving his big guns for when runners are on base. He went with Hardy there, because there was a chance for him to get on base and start a rally.

I'm not saying he's correct, I'm just saying that it's what I think he's thinking.

Quote:
RE: Hardy.

I think Yost is saving his big guns for when runners are on base. He went with Hardy there, because there was a chance for him to get on base and start a rally.

I'm not saying he's correct, I'm just saying that it's what I think he's thinking

Not to mention Remlinger is pretty tough on lefties.

Quote:

I'm not saying he's correct, I'm just saying that it's what I think he's thinking.

I think you're right on. I don't mind that call at all. Hardy wasn't very patient us there.

Archived