Brewer Fanatic

6/24/05: Twins (Radke) @ Milwaukee (Capuano) 7:05 CST

MachMeister5
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That marks the first time Radke has gotten out of the first inning without allowing a run since the 15th...of May.

Not a good sign.

(That's a span of six starts if you're counting. Radke's first inning ERA entering play tonight was something like 11.54.)

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Ya, i noticed the ben sheets/bill hall moment. Did anyone else also see the game where Ben Sheets was cutting his arm hair with scissors and then noticed the cameras were on him so he pretended to slit his throat and wrists?

Do the slide, Bernie.

Jones looked like he didn't think that ball was going out of the yard. Either that, or he didn't have any feeling for where the fence was. That would be weird, because that's normally something Jones does well (Hunter, too).

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Lead off walk for O! Lets get a few runs here, Cappy could really use the breathing room the way he's been pitching the last few innings.

-Miller K'shttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

I'm all about giving Hardy a shot, but you have to hit a fly ball, or at least put it in fair territory. If you can't do that, then sit down, put Hall at Short, and bring back Helms/Cirillo. Embarassing!!!!!!!http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

Archived