Brewer Fanatic

6/24/05: Twins (Radke) @ Milwaukee (Capuano) 7:05 CST

MachMeister5

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
y they need a win tonight, but the crew has stepped up against good pitchers all year. We showed we can handle santana in minn, i bet the players feel like they can hit him. Anywho for tonight, i bet the offense is going to carry over as long as the rain holds off and they keep everything open at the park. stay hot carlos

Jun 24, 2005 MINNESOTA AT MILWAUKEE -- LINEUPS MINNESOTA MILWAUKEE AVG HR RBI AVG HR RBI Shannon Stewart LF .287 9 31 Brady Clark CF .328 7 28 Juan Castro SS .232 3 14 Rickie Weeks 2B .275 0 5 Joe Mauer C .297 6 25 Bill Hall 3B .306 11 31 Torii Hunter CF .268 11 42 Carlos Lee LF .280 20 66 Jacque Jones RF .272 9 35 Lyle Overbay 1B .282 9 37 Glenn Williams 3B .455 0 1 Damian Miller C .259 2 13 Justin Morneau 1B .274 9 38 Geoff Jenkins RF .231 7 25 Michael Cuddyer 2B .261 5 22 J.J. Hardy SS .181 1 12 Brad Radke RHP .000 0 0 Chris Capuano LHP .074 0 1 (5-6, 4.20) (6-6, 3.44) 

I'm hoping they stay hot against that 'other' team from the 'other' hated state. They need to work on the RISP problem as that seems to be this team's biggest problem, other than Jenkins working on his golf swing during games. I'll be at tomorrow's game, so I really hope they can get to Santana. Keep up the hitting from yesterday and maybe we can sweep THIS series.

If we aren't going anywhere, why isn't Yost trying Overbay in the outfield?

If he could play there, that would solve alot of our problems.

a) It could make Lyle even more marketable.

b) Could bring Lyle's price higher, with other teams seeing that we don't have to trade him.

c) Get more splinters in Jenks rear.

I do recall Lyle saying he'd do anything to help the team.

Archived