Brewer Fanatic

6/25/05 Twins (Santana) vs. Brewers (Ohka) 6:05pm (FANFEST!)

BuckyTuba
Darron and Bill get a lot of grief on this site but let me tell you that it sure was enjoyable to listen to them giggle for 20 minutes after Princes bomb. It was hilarious how excited they were. Everytime they tried to talk they both just started giggling. Totally funny. That was a blast.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ Darron and Bill get a lot of grief on this site but let me tell you that it sure was enjoyable to listen to them giggle for 20 minutes after Princes bomb. It was hilarious how excited they were. Everytime they tried to talk they both just started giggling. Totally funny. That was a blast. ]

I felt the same way sitting there watching it from the RF bleachers. It was absolutely beautiful. I don't know if i've ever seen that much elevation on a Miller Park HR.

I can understand the tailgating and being in the lot so you come into the game an inning or two late. But I really think it is more that people fail to plan for a big crowd rather than working or family matters. Too many times they just think if we leave at 4, we should get their at 5 and walk right in 20 minutes later. Wrong!! Traffic was backup before 4pm yesterday. To see people still on the highway at almost 7pm is unreal.

I am just so happy that I never get in those jams because of years of knowledge going to Brewer games--- and knowing where to go to avoid all the delays and nonsense. It is always, park for free and 15 minute walk to the game.

This was by far the best and most exciting pure baseball game I have gone to this year. From start to finish it was a exciting game to be at in person. Seeing Weeks and Fielder hit their first career HR's in person will be something I will never forget! Absoulute pure excitment. Lets sweep them today boys!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived