Brewer Fanatic

6/25/05 Twins (Santana) vs. Brewers (Ohka) 6:05pm (FANFEST!)

BuckyTuba

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While we're (Cathy Coop and me) about 3000 miles away from you all we will be with you in spirit. We have the MLB package so we'll watch the game.

PS: brewerjamie15: I have not forgotten your email. I will answer probably tonight or tommorro.

Jun 25, 2005 MINNESOTA AT MILWAUKEE -- LINEUPS MINNESOTA MILWAUKEE AVG HR RBI AVG HR RBI Shannon Stewart LF .285 9 31 Brady Clark CF .322 7 28 Glenn Williams 3B .423 0 1 Rickie Weeks 2B .273 0 5 Joe Mauer C .296 6 25 Bill Hall 3B .306 11 31 Justin Morneau 1B .274 9 38 Carlos Lee LF .278 20 67 Torii Hunter CF .268 12 43 Damian Miller C .265 3 14 Jacque Jones RF .268 9 35 Wes Helms 1B .304 2 11 Michael Cuddyer 2B .263 5 22 Chris Magruder RF .214 2 9 Juan Castro SS .234 3 14 J.J. Hardy SS .177 1 12 Johan Santana LHP .250 0 0 Tomo Ohka RHP .222 0 0 (7-3, 3.45) (5-4, 3.10) 

No lefties in the starting lineup against Santana.

I would take Lyle and his lefty bat over Hardy anyday. It would give us Hardy and Durrington on the bench as right handed sticks.

I wonder what Mark Johnson and Kevin Orrie thought when they herd Miller a few weeks back, and now Cirillo are out weeks w/injuries. Good thing they went somewhere else so "they could be closer to the majors".

------------

I hope the FanFest crew got some beers in them. This has the early makings of a long night.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Rickie!

Was that the FanFest section??

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Wow...that's awesome that the fanfest folks got to see Rickie's first homer. As for Ohka, I think everyone assumed that he would give up more homers in Miller Park seeing as how he's a flyball pitcher. Hopefully he'll pitch well throughout the rest of the game like he did against the Cubs.

Archived