Brewer Fanatic

6/26/05 Twins (Lohse) @ Brewers (Santos) 1:05 CST

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know hind sight is 20-20, but I would have had rickie sqinging on that 3-0 pitch. Everybody and their grandma knew that a fastball right down the middle was comming. Rickie will never see a better pitch to hit ever again in his career.

Quote:
Everybody and their grandma knew that a fastball right down the middle was comming.

I was thinking the same thing. He could have put that one in the seats. He is such a good fastball hitter that he needs to be greelighted on that pitch.

Well, not every game can be magical. Good thing the fanfest was Saturday.

We took a different route out of the stadium today and were suddenly about a yard away from Bill Schroeder as he was boarding the staff elevator. The only thing I could think to do was give him a raspberry, which I'm sure he didn't notice. By doing so I missed a clearer shot at Bob Brainerd as he headed into the media room.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Bill Schroeder as he was boarding the staff elevator. The only thing I could think to do was give him a raspberry

Laura- I have a whole new respect for you now. I mean I liked ya before, but now....

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

You guys realize that Jenks our best hitter when the game isn't within four runs.

So, if the game had been tied up in the 9th, then Jenkins HR would have been a "clutch" start to a great rally. Since they didn't, it doesn't "count", right?

Blah.

Archived