Brewer Fanatic

6/29/05 - Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Wood) 1:20 CST

RyDogg66
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome into the game, Glendon! Overbay with a bomb!
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Can somebody please explain to me why we're still pitching to D. Lee?

Can we end forever the "Derrick Lee should be walked every AB" talk? It's just not right.

And you guys keep talking about how Sheets is pitching poorly but 2 runs in 6 innings? Expecting a complete game shutout every game isn't fair.

EDIT: O yeh, Overbay sucks too, right? Sheesh. HR.

Well, if Sheets is struggling, i don't mind.. he's still performing.

It's not his fault that his teamates can't hit...This whole team is a bunch of hackers trying to hit it out of the park every time.. even Moeller. F Moeller, i hope he does something to piss Ben off so that this little relationship can end real fast.

Quote:
And you guys keep talking about how Sheets is pitching poorly but 2 runs in 6 innings? Expecting a complete game shutout every game isn't fair.

I don't know if it's so much that we think he's pitching poorly, but more the fact that he always seems to give up runs right after we get some for him. At least that's what I'm mad about. We'll see what he does next inning.

Here's my problem. Your 7-8-9 hitters today are hitting a combined .120! That's a .120 batting average for a MAJOR LEAGUE club. Now, I can see if this was Little League or even a bad high school team. But this is the Major Leagues - this is supposed to be the best of the best competing by playing a baseball game. Granted, the average is dropped because Sheets hasn't had a hit all year, but Hardy and Moeller are below the Mendoza line.

Quote:
Your 7-8-9 hitters today are hitting a combined .120!

Definately not fair to add the pitcher in there. The pitchers just about an automatic out on any club. However, our 6-7-8 hitters are hitting .200 which is more pathetic to me.

Archived