Brewer Fanatic

6/29/05 - Brewers (Sheets) @ Cubs (Wood) 1:20 CST

RyDogg66
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Definately not fair to add the pitcher in there. The pitchers just about an automatic out on any club. However, our 6-7-8 hitters are hitting .200 which is more pathetic to me.

True, but when Doug Davis has the highest batting average for a starting pitcher on this club, you know something is wrong. Off the top of my head I can think of 10 good hitting pitchers:

Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, Mike Hampton, Horacio Ramirez, Dontrelle Willis, Noah Lowry, Roger Clemens, Jason Jennings, Adam Eaton, Eric Milton. I wouldn't consider these guys automatic outs. But you are right, when the pitcher comes up - he should be an out. I wish we had a pitcher that could hit http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif

Quote:
Moeller has batted 16x44 in the month of June.....

And he's STILL hitting only .190 which just shows you how bad he was at the beginning of the year. Can't really say much about him now though (other than defensively). He's hitting better than Miller right now.

How did Wood look? Was it him or did we just stink up the joint?

(I hate WGN for not airing these games. Actually, I don't hate them for last night because I wouldn't have been able to watch anyway. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/happy.gif )

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived