Brewer Fanatic

6/30/05 1:20 CST Capuano (7-6, 3.22) vs. Maddux (7-4, 4.56)

Cyanogen5
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Yes you are the only one losing confidence in Sheets.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Again, am I the only one losing confidence in guys like Capuano, Sheets, etc. Give me a break.

I don't think you are the only one, but I wouldn't let this game influence your thinking. This just has the feel of a 13-12 Wrigley Field game. Sometimes these things just happen.

Jeez, it's tied. We need to keep our composure
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I don't think you are the only one, but I wouldn't let this game influence your thinking. This just has the feel of a 13-12 Wrigley Field game. Sometimes these things just happen.

I guess you're right. Just one of those days.

Kraft,

I saved a bunch of bits from that site but haven't found the right situation to use most of them.

Archived