Brewer Fanatic

6/30/05 1:20 CST Capuano (7-6, 3.22) vs. Maddux (7-4, 4.56)

Cyanogen5
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
If they keep it up, I'll give the Crew a mulligan for the past two games - they were up against Zambrano and Wood, after all...

I'm down with that. Looking for them to take at least 2 games from the pirates this weekend. Hopefully saturday and sunday seeing as how i'll be there.

Why would you hope this? Have you seen how he's pitching today? The last thing I want right now is for him to have to leave the game.

No, you're absolutely right. I just meant it in a "I can't believe he's doing that, I hope he pays for it someday" kind of way.

Quote:
Hall needed to be more aggressive, as he would have scored on that Overbay play to Hairston if he would have gone for it

I think in that case you have to blame the third base coach for not sending him. I can't watch the game, but if Nelson (it's Nelson, right) wasn't waving him, he should have been. Both Bob and Jim said he would've scored.

Archived