Brewer Fanatic

6/30/05 1:20 CST Capuano (7-6, 3.22) vs. Maddux (7-4, 4.56)

Cyanogen5

Uh, I'm pretty sure Lee is going to be picked for the team. And no, I don't have a problem with him not being in the top 3. What more do you want?

Well, Lee is like 9th or 10th in the NL Outfielders in VORP, and many here have gone on record saying that Carlos is less deserving than Jason Bay, Brian Giles, Adam Dunn, Andruw Jones, Miguel Cabrera and Pat Burrell. Add the 3 starters (Abreu, Beltran and Edmonds) and you have a logjam of 9 other "more deserving OFs" so there is at least a fair chance that someone like Doug Davis or Bill Hall will be our All Star.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, now I remember what I was going to say before.

Hall stealing second base, with two outs and Lee up. Whether or not I agree with that I don't know, but one thing that it does open up is an IBB to Carlos to face Overbay, who has not been the same player he was two months ago.

there is at least a fair chance that someone like Doug Davis or Bill Hall will be our All Star.

I'm still completely mystified by this "DD for AS" campaign. Why does he deserve it? 9-7, 4.32 ERA?? What?

JJ will get a dinger today methinks....will it be this at bat

I belong to the scoop method of predicting, as if JJ truly does hit a homer today, I will gloat to no end, but if he does not, I will let it slide into oblivion.

Archived