Brewer Fanatic

7/1/05 7:05 CT (Ohka, 5-4, 3.50) vs Redman (4-6, 3.42)

Cyanogen5
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from the game, had an awesome time! I got a five dollar bleacher ticket w/ my student ID, a free t-shirt(current logo), and a complementary "making of Miller Park" book/magazine for filling out a survay. I moved down from the bleachers to the field level in left field just in time to see Rickie's home run. It was great to see the Brewers fight back after going down in the 6th inning. Only downer would be if Carlos has to miss some time, I didint really see what happened to him from the bleachers where I was sitting, but I kinda assumed they were just taking it safe with him after they went up by 3 in the first.

Great game and I had a awesome time!

It is a good feeling now when Weeks or Fielder have the game on their shoulders. It is like we have a chance. And they do not have the stinky Brewer past on their shoulders. This team almost feels decent.

By they way, our runs for and against are now about the 5th best in the league. Tied with Florida (or a run behind) and only worse than the three division leaders and the wildcard leader Atlanta.

We have enough skills (I have consistently said) this year. I dont want to hear anymore of this 'we expect to be bad' stuff. We have the skills to be in the top 1/3 of the NAT teams. And we have the runs for and against to prove it.

Archived