Brewer Fanatic

7/2/05 6:05 CT (Santos, 2-8, 3.27) vs Duke (0-0, 0.00)

Cyanogen5
I don't know if anyone has been watching the FSN feed for Wisconsin, but Jeff Cirillo did a few innings in the booth with Bill and Daron. I thought JC did a nice job, lots of good insights stated in an engaging way. I think the guy might have a future in broadcasting if he wants to go that way once his playing days are over.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what a freaking joke! Duke strikes out the side.

-On another note, I've supported keeping JJ up in the big leagues for a while now but he just seems to be getting worse and worse! Maybe I'm just partially frustrated due to his pathetic AB's today but honestly, he just looks awful.

Rickie Weeks sucks. He can't even hit a gomer on the road.

-Weeks has hit three home runs now. 2 of the three have been go ahead jobs, and all three were clutch dingers.

I heart this guy too.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I dont know about the rest of you guys but I think its really exciting to see this team come back in a bunch of these games. About a month ago the general feeling around here seemed to be that if we would go behind by a run or two in the early innings the game was over (myself included). Now even though we went behind 3-0 after three innings I still felt we were going to win and now it looks like we will. Hopefully we can start to do this on the road as well now.

Just another thing to note. This makes it two games in a row in which we have got nothing out of C. Lee and still came through with the win. This is obviously great to see in that it give the team confidence to win without Carlos driving in a bunch of runs.

EDIT- looks like the Reds are gonna knock off the Astros in the second game of their double header so we should hang on to third place in the division.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Just caught the last four innings of the game. Nice to see this team win the type of game they've been prone to losing in the past.

And who is this Weeks guy? He seems pretty good.

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I really hope your kidding about your comment about

"Who is this Weeks guy"

Take a look at my signature one more time.

Or this picture:

http://webpages.charter.net/jlhcth/graphics/BFNet/RickieWeeksGroup640.JPG

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

OK, a little help with the picture. I've been here for a while and I can identify 3/5 of that mugshot. Could you fill in the names? Seriously.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Thanks Peavey.

I had Brian, Rickie and Patrick down. I just didn't know Bill snd Chris.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived