Brewer Fanatic

7/3/05 Pirates (Fogg) @ Brewers (Davis) 1:05 CST

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moeller is awesome at throwing out runners trying to steal. I know the stats don't show it, but that's why you don't play the game with stats... you play it with people.

Argh x 2,000,000.

~Bill

Isn't that funny how the pitchers throw SO many more wild pitches when Moeller is catching? I mean, why would the pitchers ALWAYS pitch uncatchable balls only when Moeller is back there? Curious.

Wow, that is just the PERECT way for the Brewers to cap off blowing a game. Wild pitch. Would we expect anything else from our beloved Brewers?

Class Brewer Baseball.

Well this is like watching a pee wee league game. Just trying to find a guy who can throw a strike and ball bouncing all over the place on D.

It will interest me to see how 'meekly' the guys go down in the last two innings. If they see their skipper hand the game back, they gotta be depressed.

Hey, I wonder how long before we see Sheets starting EVERY game, because he is out best.

and to add insult to injury Santana, as reliable as ever Ks ward and gets Castillo to ground out...so if Moeller blocks the ball the game is still tied.

Tommy Phelps has sucked all year, finally, now that he is giving up his own runs - and not just the inherited ones, people will be able to see that.

Archived