Brewer Fanatic

7/4/05 Brewers (Sheets) @ Marlins (Olsen) 5:05 CST

bigopey76
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, it is interesting to see Sheets without sleeves on today. Historically he has always sported a dark blue sweatshirt under his jersey even on really, really hot days. I don't know if that was superstition or a comfort thing, but I've always been curious about why he would torture himself like that.

~Bill

Brian the Automator asked:

Magruder was swapped out for Jenkins? Is there sort of imminent transaction?

Good question. I'd have to guess right off the bat to look at L.A. Dodgers for a trade since Drew just went down. Think I'll make my way to the trade thread...

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Good question. I'd have to guess right off the bat to look at L.A. Dodgers for a trade

That would be incredible. What a way to make my day - Branyan's back and Jenks gone? I doubt it, though, he just doesn't seem to make sense for a brilliant guy like DePod to pick up.

Wow, that is the most exited I have gotten about a fielder's choice that did not score a run. Rickie crushes it, Lowell is merely protecting his own life to come up with it, and then Rickie is fast enough to beat out the turn.

Most teams sit their catcher in day games after night games and today its Moeller because he usually catches for Ben.

Three strikes without swinging the bat, can't let that happen JJ.

Archived