Brewer Fanatic

7/7/05 Brewers (Santos) vs. Marlins (Moehler) 12:05 CST

mikerollins
Conine double clutched and it was very close at 3rd. He may have been out but it was a chance to light a fire under the team and fuel a sense of grievance. Chance wasted. Weeks HR? Never mind.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then why do you stay at this board? Honestly, I don't mean to be a jerk but the whining and complaining is really getting old. Everyone acts like this team causes them so much pain and suffering. If it irritates you so much, stop following the games.

Quote:
Did I mention how much Rickie Weeks reminds me of young Hank Aaron?

You arent the only one who see's that. I mentioned it in '03 when he made his debut. His style was much more Aaron like back then, but the similarities remain.

We might be the worst defensive team in baseball.

Another couple of crappy plays costs us a run.

But defense doesn't matter, right? Heh.

dont you know that errors mean nothing and the Brewers are #1 in defensive efficiency, that is turning hit balls into outs.

On another note, Santos is making that bunt decision by Yost look better and better with each pitch he throws. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

Quote:
Then why do you stay at this board? Honestly, I don't mean to be a jerk but the whining and complaining is really getting old. Everyone acts like this team causes them so much pain and suffering. If it irritates you so much, stop following the games.

Its called frustration with this team and its pathetic defense.

Archived