Brewer Fanatic

7/10/05 Brewers (Capuano) @ Atlanta (Colon), feat. Dennis

nullbyte
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Marte just had what might be the worst game of his life, past and future. 2 balls to the warning track caught...one would have been a HR...strikes out to end the game....and has two key errors. Ugh.

It was touched on earlier in this thread, but I thought I would describe what Carlos Lee was doing in the dugout. He first took a towel, wrapped it around his head in a mock turban style and pretended to play a bat as a flute a la a snake charmer. He then spent the better part of 3 or 4 minutes fashioning a snake with a towel and white tape. He then stuck the "snake" in the handle of one of the gatorade containers so it was sort of sticking straight up. Next, he again pretended to play the bat as a flute directed at the snake he just made. Unbelieveable. The camera stayed on him off and on throughout the entire thing as I sat there with my mouth open shaking my head, and trying not to laugh. My question is: Who is the bigger goon on the Brewers, Carlos Lee or Ben Sheets?

Didn't Turk Wendall used to floss in the dugout? That guy had weird superstitions/habits.

On a completely unrelated note, a quote from John Anderson on SC today made me laugh out loud. He was doing cubs highlights, and a shot of Derrek Lee came up, and he said, "Derrek Lee - the only thing keeping the Cubs from being a AAA team..." http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/roll.gif Gotta love how his Wisconsin roots still come out when he's doing highlights of Wisconsin teams or taking shots at certain other teams.

Quote:
I hope DM is drawing up the papers now!

But... I thought you had your eye out for the job!!

What happened, Scoop? What about giving Jenkins your insight from your years of play and your observing his swing?http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived