Brewer Fanatic

7/18/05 Brewers (Santos) @ Cardinals (Morris) 7:10pm CST

BuckyTuba

also to note.

Coming into the game Matt Morris averaged 7.05 runs per start...I thought that was ridiculous...and then it went up!!

Only the Cards could start David Eckstein, Abraham Nunez, Mike Mahoney, John Rodriguez and Mark Grudzielanek and still put up an 11 spot.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got home from the game...here are my thoughts, haven't read the 17 pages, so forgive me repeats...

1. Jenkins shot was a bomb, and landed right below me (I was in the Upper Deck in LC)

2. Weeks looked horrible, the 2 errors were bad, and the third should have been an error, he fielded the ball cleanly, just dropped it. (I was out of there before the HR, sounds impressive though)

3. Santos looked like he was being squeezed from where I was, if he was missing, it wasn't by much

4. The guy who got hit by Lee's foul in the 2nd is going to feel that one, one of the hardest hit balls i've ever seen, hope he is alright

5. Dauer's shifts didn't seem to work all that well tonight. There were a few hit through the infield that should have been had if played normally. Maybe its hard to predict against walker, pujols etc... maybe play those guys straight up

Quote:
". Santos looked like he was being squeezed from where I was, if he was missing, it wasn't by much"

I also noticed that, it seemed as if we couldn't hit the corner, especially against Edmonds/Pujols...

Seemed like Stl. sure could hit the corners though, maybe I'm just biased...

Quote:
Coming into the game Matt Morris averaged 7.05 runs per start...I thought that was ridiculous...and then it went up!!

I know he gets a ton of run support, where can I find the exact stats?

Archived