Brewer Fanatic

7/18/05 Brewers (Santos) @ Cardinals (Morris) 7:10pm CST

BuckyTuba
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10-2

You guys let me know when the game is "over." I was apparently wrong when I said it was at 6-2. I mean, how dare I think coming back against the best team in the NL down by 4 on the road wasn't realistic.

Just a little bitter.

Quote:
This is like watching multiple trains hit a train wreck
Yeah, like when you have to slow down when driving by an accident. Anyone can say that they are just trying to be safe for the cleanup crew, but every single one of them is slowing down secretly hoping to see blood, even if it will scar them for life. I see blood in this game, but just can't turn it off

So what?? We're down 11-2 to the Cards. We had our #5 guy going and 11-2 is the same as 3-2 in the W-L column. The goal for the road trip is still to go 4-3. Most likely 2 in SL and 2 in Cincy or 1 in SL and 3 in Cincy.

I like the make up of this club right now.

I still think they might make things interesting tonight.

I like this Cards' pitcher... he's got good stuff and has put up awesome control numbers in the minors. Ever heard of Dixie State College of Utah? Me, neither, but that's where he went to school.

~Bill

This guy sucks. He can't throw strikes. And he's got no velocity. He's just throwing meatballs up there. What a loser. I can't trust him at all. It'll be a cold day in Miami before he ever gets the ball in a game we're not losing 11-2.

~Ned Yost

Archived