Brewer Fanatic

7/20/05 Brewers (Sheets) @ Cardinals (Mulder) 7:10 P.M. CST

JB
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re JJ, some guys do season well in the fire. I think if he were sitting at AAA he would not be developing anywhere near as quickly as he is now; it is always a tough call to throw a guy unprepared into the fire; but JJ is responding well

really, the future is bright; but we got to stop killing ourselves; we have had twice baserunners tonight, but the other team has 3 times the runs

ridiculous

Verified Member
12 losing seasons has just made me bitter. I like watching Ben ptich, I just want him to dominate and carry the team for the 2nd half. I believe he goes on an incredible tear the Brewers can contend for the wild card. I'm desperate to watch meaningful baseball in September!

12 losing seasons has just made me bitter. I like watching Ben ptich, I just want him to dominate and carry the team for the 2nd half. I believe he goes on an incredible tear the Brewers can contend for the wild card. I'm desperate to watch meaningful baseball in September!

Perfect month to play the brewers drinking game

We're there with ya. Trust me.

Archived