Brewer Fanatic

7/21/05 Brewers (Capuano) at Cardinals (Marquis) 1:10 pm CDT

mls4
  • Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is that show is hilarious. You got filtered? Naughty naughty. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

I have decided never to engage in a conversation with BJames ever again

Gotta be getting sick of someone with a strong opinion that differs from yours. If you can't handle it then yeah, I'd suggest not engaging in baseball strategy with me.

Hardy .911 OPS in July. Great work JJ. I'm proud of you. You kept working even though hits weren't falling. Way to go.

He's basically following the pattern of most rookies. Everyone can jump back on the boat now.

Quote:
The only thing JJ did wrong was not trying to hit the ball to the right side.

You can still fail and move the runners. That is why you let him hit. He doesn't strikeout much, so you let him swing away to move the runners. He just might get a hit. You can still bunt your pitcher after that.

Cappy is just as capable of "moving runners" with men on 2nd and 3rd as JJ is trying to get them there.

Someone suggested that you let JJ hit to try and drive in a run....unless the ball is in the gap Miller is not scoring on a hit....so basically IF JJ gets a hit (still a .200 hitter btw) your best case in bases loaded with 0 outs and Cappy up....no better that 1 out 2nd & 3rd and cappy up.

I'd bunt 10 times outta 10 with men on 1st & 2nd JJ up and Cappy on deck!

If it was a different 8 hole hitter or a different pitcher, the situation would be different.

I think we can put the "J.J. should be in Nashville" talk to bed. It took a little longer than most of us would have liked, but the kid has found his groove.

I don't think a .250 avg is out of the question this year, and considering what we've had at SS the last few years, I like the sound of that.

Man, Gameday Audio is jacked. They've got a recording of WTMJ from like before the game up to a certain point in the 4th inning or so.. live feed is dead, hehe. Guess I get to listen to this STL tv guys for awhile. In a game like this, I suppose they'll be tolerable.

Archived