Brewer Fanatic

7/24/05 Brewers (Davis) @ Reds (Hudson) 12:15 CST

rluz, don't you know from sarcasm? wasn't talking about the stats you brought, you actually bring up stat evidence that I pay attention to.

**FOOT IN MOUTH***

My sarcasm-o-meter didn't go off. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/ohwell.gif

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rluz, here's a handy meter on arguements with me about stats:

Did you find this information by going to a simple, well known site?

If yes, i may be able to argue against the stat evidence.

Did you put any work into finding the stat info?

If yes, I'm probably too lazy to find it myself, and am definately too lazy to find evidence to the contrary, so I usually accept defeat.

It appears as though you put in a great deal of work into your stat presentations, so don't count on me refuting any of it. I usually don't go to great lengths to find stats. I appreciate those who put forrth an effort to bring factual information to arguements. i tend to stay on the conceptual end due to lack of motivation. I hope that no one thinks that I am ripping on their hard work.

Don't like it when they hit it on the screws -- as Carlos did -- and get nothing for it. Add that to the sharply hit DP balls, the web gem at third and the bounce HR. So luck Just doesn't seem to be with the Brewers today -- at least so far.

Archived