Brewer Fanatic

7/24/05 Brewers (Davis) @ Reds (Hudson) 12:15 CST

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The easiest way to get Bob and Jim is just to go the the Brewers homepage and click the listen button there.

On the otherhand, if you click it in the Gameday window, it gives you the home announcers.

EDIT: Can't help you wtih XM.

I knew that the Jenkins Mafia would be all over me for suggesting that he is cooling off. In past seasons, it is possible to predict cold steaks as easily as hot ones with Jenkins. When he starts shortening his swing, taking pitches the other way, and taking pitches in general, he heats up. When he starts swinging wildly for the fences, and his pitch selection deteriorates, he gets cold. He is trying to pull pitches too much again, and soon enough, every first pitch to him will be a breaking ball in the dirt, and he will swing at all of them.

I don't disagree about Jenkins. I noted in my post that he swung wildly at the low, inside breaker and then rolled a weakling to second -- neither a good sign. However, I don't want to cashier him yet, not with a 16 game hitting streak.

1-2-3

1-2-3

That will help with this heat. At least our guys aren't burning out in the field.

I just wish we'd gotten at least one more run out of all of those hits and walks

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived