Brewer Fanatic

7/25/05 D-Backs (Gosling) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

rluzinski
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the challenge, using the very reasoning we are criticizing him for...no one in their RIGHT MIND tries to squeeze with sheets and 1 out. no SANE person would expect it or play for it...that is totally Ben's poor execution...http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/roll.gif

I tried to do it with a straight face

If Sheets did that on his own.... the post game spread is going to be gone by the time Yost gets back from the clubhouse.

If Yost called that bunt... he should be fired before the Sausages race tonight.

The runner on 3rd was breaking for the plate, that is why he was doubled off so easily. There is no question that the play was called by Yost.

If he can't help his own cause by laying down a bunt, then he doesn't deserve run support.

Did you SEE what pitch it was? I friggin eye high fastball. No ONE could bunt that. That's why Arizona pitched it there.

Sheesh. Blaming Sheets? Yehhh.

And how does Ben call a suicide squeeze/ did I miss the signals he sent?

Everyone laughs at Yost, what's new.

Quote:
Anyone feel a 10 game skid coming on?

I don't even think Ned could manage us into that over the next 9 games . . . .

Everything will be okay. We'll win both series in a row at home.

Archived