Brewer Fanatic

7/25/05 D-Backs (Gosling) @ Brewers (Sheets) 7:05 CST

rluzinski
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I wrote it after the HR.

Nice call since he has been doing it for a bit now. He's laying off the low off speed pitches which made it interesting his second AB when he went after a breaking pitch on the first pitch. He must have been looking for it and figures they will not be throwing him the inside FB.

Anyone hear Cirillo talk up Overbay today on the D List?

Billy is reminding me of Scotty Po last season... remember how Po would get so angry at himself, slam the bat down, and curse at himself all the time? He started playing better when he chilled out... hopefully somebody sits down with Billy and puts things into perspective.

Matt Wise making fun of Derrick Turnbow is the greatest thing ever. I heart Wise.

~Bill

I didn't read the whole thread cause I cant stomach all the Ned bashing and I am sure there is enough of it. The one thing that I want to touch upon is a quote by Bill...

"He's a big brat guy!"

It's the 5th grader inside of me that laughs at stuff like this.

Archived