Brewer Fanatic

7/27/05 D-Backs (Vargas) @ Crew (Ohka) 1:05 CST/Bad Mojo II

rluzinski
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
HECK, I'LL RALLY CAPS LOCK IT. GO CREW.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Hey, we just won the series. If we win the next series we'll be at .500.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I hope that everyone here understands that we had no right to win that game. We gift wrapped that with a nice little bow. How ironic that Branyan gets the last AB after we already had 13K's on the night. Do you think the players sensed .500 and were jittery?

"grab a brew, don't cost nuthin"

Quote:
Hey, we just won the series. If we win the next series we'll be at .500.

ooooohhhhh....listen to mr. optimism ... next you'll be talking about how the brewers are 10 of thier last 16 ... look out everbody it's mr. realistically-looking-at-our-present-situation ... do you ever get thirsty with your glass always being half-full? ... how is that positive outlook on our season feeling? .... yeah, that's what I thought you one-loss-is-not-going-to-get-me-down schmuck ... you're the reason the terrorists have won.

Please tell me that it's just a nightmare, and we didn't just lose 3-0 to the Dbacks and Claudio Vargas! And to pour salt in the wound, the Cubs came back and won today. I hope I wake up from this horrible dream real soon.

Quote:
ooooohhhhh....listen to mr. optimism ... next you'll be talking about how the brewers are 10 of thier last 16 ... look out everbody it's mr. realistically-looking-at-our-present-situation ... do you ever get thirsty with your glass always being half-full? ... how is that positive outlook on our season feeling? .... yeah, that's what I thought you one-loss-is-not-going-to-get-me-down schmuck ... you're the reason the terrorists have won.

All my co-workers are looking at me funny because I'm laughing so hard. Thank you nsimps, that made my afternoon. I was prepared to fight off the sky-is-falling posters, but there is no way I could have done it more effectively than you did right there.

http://primates.mongabay.com/images/save_lemur_00.jpg

Lemur's make the world go 'round

Step away from the ledge. Anybody else feel nsimps is a bit out of line? Wow. Suddenly everybody who has a positive yet realistic outlook is the bad guy.

And that last comment about the terrorists... C'mon. Give us a break. Unbelievable.

Archived