Brewer Fanatic

7/28/05 Giants (Hennessey) @ Crew (Santos) 7:05 CST

ja002h
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even if the quality start is 8 innnings, one run? That counts too.

And another thing that ticks me off, our pitchers cant hit. Every other team has pitchers who mash vs. us...our guys cant get a freakin bunt down. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

Man its a good thing Yost let Santos hit in the 5th so he could pitch that one extra inning.

Well, his strike/ball ratio was not pretty, but its not like the Giants were killing the ball against him. It wasn't much of a stretch to want to get another inning out of him tonight.

It's all becoming clear to me. See, God saw that the pathetic Brewer fans were all excited to be ONLY a game under .500 in July. He chuckling to himself that while he knew he created mandkind flawed and weak, he didn't think they would ever resort to cheering on the personofication of "failure." To teach us a valuable lesson he decided to test our wills.

Thank gosh for beer, else I would be completely broken.

Archived