Brewer Fanatic

7/28/05 Giants (Hennessey) @ Crew (Santos) 7:05 CST

ja002h
Quote:
Sutton sounded happy that it was foul...he really did.

Not to harp on Sutton, but I want a Brewer fan announcing our games.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Sutton sreams "HR!" I jump up and go in the other room. I come back and the inning is over and ot's 3-0.

Let me guess, Sutton is an idiot.

EDIT: I see, I assumed it was a HR when I heard Sutton wailing with euphoria. I shall be more careful not just listening to his inflection. UGHH.

Boy, all of a sudden watching these games isn't a whole lot of fun any more.

That entire inning sums up this whole year. Crappy play, getting tagged by the other team's least likely player, then getting close to getting even but just can't get there and end up with nothing. I think we know how the rest of this story is gonna go.

have to agree with naivin...he was screaming announcing the home run...and then called it foul...should he stop, compose himself and then calmly say foul? He was in the moment, I see a lot of the whining from last night has carried over to tonite...

Quote:
I think we know how the rest of this story is gonna go.

That's teh question, isn't it? Will this team like all of the rest, or are they ready to do something different and turn the corner? The rest of this game could provide an indication.

Quote:
That's teh question, isn't it? Will this team like all of the rest, or are they ready to do something different and turn the corner? The rest of this game could provide an indication.

Even a split in this series would be turning the corner in my opinion, compared to years past. Don't fret TOO much even if they lose tonight guys, this team will end up OK.

Only the Brewers would have a pitcher throw a complete game 1 hitter and lose 3-0. I guess we should just be thankful that the Giants got a hit since losing a no-hitter would be a helluva lot more embarassing. Still, this is bad enough.

Edit: I see I jinxed Vic perfectly. Well this is a guaranteed loss. There is no way we will score, let alone win (wink, wink).

Archived