Brewer Fanatic

7/28/05 Giants (Hennessey) @ Crew (Santos) 7:05 CST

ja002h

I seem to remember that a few years ago - "Oh my god, we're doing good! We're not supposed to be doing this! Aiiigh!"

If this was a hockey game, we'd be sending the goons out to fight.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh...somedays I wish my dad got me interested in ballet instead of baseball. I'm sure there aren't many ballet fans sitting at home, ready to throw a brick at their t.v.

madmoofhttp://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/mad.gif

So I just lost 2 1/2 hours of my life that I'll never get back. I'm un-selling out. I'm going back to wanting to trade everybody. Maybe if we trade our entire team for soft tossing lefties and sinkerballing righties, and we make sure every team gets at least one of our guys or a prospect. That way we'll get some free outs in every game we play.

I am going to laugh when Yost benches Branyan and Hardy tomm, who combined for 66% of the hits today.

And Branyan scored the only run. Oh, wait a second. That's right. He blew it on the bases.

JJ will be playing, I think. Not Branyan vs the lefty, probably.

These are the games i usually get stuck attending,i've got bad karma with the Brewers.Fork out 50-75 bucks going to a game and they score one run in the first inning before i'm in my seat.The rest of the game 3-4 singles and a yawnfest crowd as the bats do nothing.

Glad i didn't go tonight,i changed my mind last minute.

Quote:
I am going to laugh when Yost benches Branyan and Hardy tomm, who combined for 66% of the hits today.

Don't forget that Magruder showed grit, getting hit by that pitch and everything. He deserves a start in CF tomorrow too.

Quote:
Sigh...somedays I wish my dad got me interested in ballet instead of baseball. I'm sure there aren't many ballet fans sitting at home, ready to throw a brick at their t.v.

I was thinking almost the same thing. Except instead of a brick to the tv, I'm thinking more of a metal bat to the antique clock.

Archived